Ultra-Hard Top Spill Pallets®- Twin IBC Hard Top
Store two IBC tanks outdoors and keep them safely out of the elements while providing enough containment to meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. The covered containment will also help to meet the NPDES requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Uses the same sump as Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet
- Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to IBC tanks or drums
- Heavy duty construction can handle up to 8,000 lbs. per side (UDL).
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading tanks
- Safely stores IBC tanks with maximum dimensions of 52″ x 52″ x 61″.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Uniformly Distributed Loads lbs. (kg)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|1148||Twin IBC Spill Pallet, without drain||128 x 67 x 96 (3,251 x 1,702 x 2,438)||8,000 (3,629) UDL/side||535 (2,025)||1,067.0 (484.0)|
|1149||Twin IBC Spill Pallet, with drain||128 x 67 x 96 (3,251 x 1,702 x 2,438)||8,000 (3,629) UDL/side||535 (2,025)||1,067.0 (484.0)|
|Part #||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|1160||Bucket Shelf||19½ x 16 x 14½ (495 x 406 x 368)||10.0 (5.0)|