Oil filtering fabric SOS-1
SOS-1 is a state-of-the-art geo-textile quality non-woven filtering fabric manufactured from 100% recycled select fibers from the textile industry, and developed to provide the filtered removal of oils from water. It is designed with the unique ability to allow large volumes of water to pass through while retaining oils, oil sheen, and oil-borne contaminants in the fabric matrix. SOS -1 is ideal for use in oil-water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems and water refinement applications.
Mô tả sản phẩm
|1||Oil Filtering Pad SP4050||40cm x 50cm x 4mm. 400gsm||100pcs/carton|
|2||Oil Filtering Roll SR40||40cm x 50m x 4mm. 400gsm||1 roll/nylon bag|
|3||Oil Filtering Roll SR100||100cm x 50m x 4mm. 400gsm||1 roll/nylon bag|
|4||Oil Filtering Roll SR150||150cm x 50m x 4mm. 400gsm||1 roll/nylon bag|
Features & Benefits
- SOS-1 is cost effective in comparison to many conventional filtering methods as it can absorb oils up to 20 times its own weight.
- Absorbed oil can be recovered from the filtering fabric by physical means (wringing, pressing, centrifuge, etc.), after which SOS -1 may be reused with 85% – 90% efficiency.
- SOS-1 is environmentally harmless and user-friendly. The oil-saturated fabric can be incinerated, producing minimal residue or ash.
- Stormwater Filtration: Filter oil and oil-borne contaminants from ditches, retention ponds, sumps, catch basins, stormwater vaults.
- Oil Water Separators: Use as a filter media before the final discharge to eliminate oil sheen.
- Ditch or Pond Liners: Excellent liner for drainage ditches or retention ponds.
- Spill Response: Use for oil and oil sheen recovery on open waters or in marinas.
- Shoreline Protection: Conforms easily to uneven surfaces such as shorelines, streambeds, and rock formations.
- Wastewater Filtration: Use in interceptors or grease traps or use to filter industrial mop water.