Portable containment unit captures railcar leaks and spills.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and portable spill containment unit is easily placed under leaking/spilling railcars.
- Dual-sump design provides protection for the area on either side of the rail.
- Two (2) stainless steel camlock fittings allow quick and leak-free drainage of spilled chemicals.
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam provides secure sidewall structure.
- Durable 40oz. (42 mil) PVC construction withstands harsh railroad conditions and provides excellent chemical compatibility.
|Part #||Description||Material||Wall Height in. (mm)||Outside Dimensions in. (mm)||Inside Dimensions in. (mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|8490||Ultra-Track Berm||40 oz. (42 Mil) PVC||12 (305)||72 x 48 (1,829 x 1,219)||67.5 x 43.5 (1,715 x 1,105)||144 (545)||24.0 (10.9)|
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)