Ultra-Hard Top Spill Pallets®- IBC Hard Top
The Ultra-IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. The all-polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements.
Features & Benefits
- Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
- Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52″ x 52″ x 61″.
- Low profile (28″ height), 365-gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing.
- Five inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Uniformly Distributed Loads lbs. (kg)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|1162||IBC Hard Top, without drain||64½ x 62 x 96 (1,639 x 1,575 x 2,439)||8,500 (3,856)||365 (1,382)||525.0 (239.0)|
|1161||IBC Hard Top, with drain||64½ x 62 x 96 (1,639 x 1,575 x 2,439)||8,500 (3,856)||365 (1,382)||525.0 (239.0)|