Ultra-Containment Berms®- Ultimate Model
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Ultimate Model is the perfect combination of convenience and economy when it comes to capturing leaks and spills that often occur during equipment maintenance or the transportation of containment drums. This spill containment berm features 12” walls that are supported with a unique “living hinge” that gives them the ability to bend under equipment and snap back into place.
Features & Benefits
- No need to manually raise or lower the end walls.
- Once a vehicle has entered or exited, the walls automatically spring back to their vertical position.
- Both long sidewalls are held upright by PVC sidewall assemblies. Simply swivel the feet to lower the sidewalls for storage or transport to another location.
- Convenient and economical spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, equipment, frac tanks, and other large containers.
- Available in PVC, Copolymer 2000™, and other rugged materials.
|Part#||Dimensions ft. (m) Wall Height: 12 in. (305 mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|8505||12 x 60 (3.7 x 18.3)||5,385 (20,382)||297.0 (134.5)|
|8506||15 x 50 (4.6 x 15.2)||5,610 (21,234)||290.0 (131.5)|
|8507||15 x 66 (4.6 x 20.1)||7,405 (28,028)||369.0 (167.0)|