Mobile incinerators are the most efficient way of processing bulk waste in remote or varied locations. It is also quickest way to effectively contain outbreak of disease and epidemics. Bio-security is assured by moving the incinerator rather than the diseased carcasses.
- Waste Type: Whole animal carcass remains or animal carcass waste, medical and organic waste.
– Mild steel welded fabrication consisting of sheet steel and structural section supports and bracings.
– Articulated trailer supplied in compliance with the country of destination.
– Primary chamber – Consists of a monolithic high grade refractory concrete with high grade insulation backing, typical hot face temperature linings from 1300oC. Utilising a refractory hearth for continuous ash removal.
– Secondary Chamber – Consists of high density, low thermal mass refractory ceramic fibre with an innovative low emissivity protective coating.
- Burners: Fully automatic, high efficiency burners with electronic ignition, flame recognition and combustion control devices fitted.
- Process monitoring: The standard control incorporates digital display for both primary and secondary chamber temperatures throughout each cycle. Cycle position is also displayed on control LCD display screens.
- Electrical supply: 230VAC, single phase, 50Hz, 16A minimum, mains or generator supplied. Waste Spectrum offer optional petrol or diesel fueled generators if required.
- Loading & Ash removal: One large top access sliding door for mechanical top loading of waste. A full refractory hearth enables the ash to drop through into the de-ashing area. This enables continuous incineration.
- Exterior finish: Multi-coat high quality, high temperature Aluminium enamel top coat paint finished in silver.
- Control: Fully automatic sequential control provided by internal PLC system providing the following control
Features & Benefits
- Large load capacity
- Unique mobility
- Rapid deployment
- Simple to use
- Robust construction
- Legislation compliance