Chemical absorbent pad
Yellow, hydrophilic, melt-blown polypropylene pads are designed for aggressive fluids and solvents. Dimpled standard single layer offers improved strength & durability. Anti-static treatment to dissipate potential static build-up in confined spaces with limited ventilation.
For use on all hard surfaces to contain and absorb both oil-based and water-based liquid spills. Can be used on most liquids, including glycols, mild acids & alkalis, but cannot be used on oxidisers. Commonly used in the automotive, industrial, commercial markets, warehousing, waste management and manufacturing industries.
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Dimensions||40cm W x 50cm L|
|Absorbency||150L per bag|
|Sold as||100 pads per bag|
Features & Benefits
- Absorbs the widest range of acids, bases, corrosives, chemicals and unknown liquids – even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Chemical-resistant mat won’t degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make CPA5 the strongest mat on the market; won’t rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won’t leave behind liquids or fiber residue
- Yellow color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct mat during a spill emergency
- Flame-resistant material won’t burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Anti-static treatment.